Our Spirit Journaling outreach is first and foremost committed to the risen Lord Jesus Christ and the integrity of His Word. The primary mission of our ministry is twofold: 1) To proclaim the Gospel, and 2) To research, inform, and warn of the dangers of mystical and occult-based spirituality, thereby encouraging believers in Jesus Christ to be biblically discerning Christians. We seek to fulfill our purpose through the love, joy, humility, and patience our Lord Jesus Christ provides us. To Jesus be the glory!
In fulfilling our commitment to the Lord, we seek to:
- Glorify, honor, and serve the Lord Jesus Christ by proclaiming His Gospel of man’s redemption.
- Provide evangelistic training and resources emphasizing the Bible as God’s verbal and plenary-inspired, inerrant Word.
- Expose doctrines that oppose or nullify the Gospel of Grace as found in Scripture.
- Contend earnestly for the faith against those who suppress and/or reject doctrinal truth for unbiblical ecumenical unity.
- Encourage and support former members of other belief systems.
One of our foundational Bible verses comes from Philippians 1:9-11, where Paul the Apostle made a two-pronged “pioneer advance” with God’s gospel message, proclaiming God’s truth while warning God’s church about the advancement of false teachers and their false doctrines. Love for God and His church was Pauls’s motivation, which is ours too.
Partner with us
If you find the research on our websites helpful, please link to them and share them with others. Why do anything less? If we know the truth, we must tell others so that they may be set free! We are in a spiritual battle. We must tell the biblical truth, as it is in Jesus. Not “another Jesus,” but the biblical Jesus!
Thank you for your time and mutual concern, and God bless!
—Chris Lawson, Author/Lecturer